Friday, October 5, 2007

Rare Places To Visit while in India

Everyone talks about Mumbai, Goa, Bangalore and so on and the list is endless. This is the list of the most published and talked about places to visit while in India. Of course on holiday!!
But My blog is a different publication all together. I talk about Rare places in India, which not many people tend to make it to, perhaps its because its out of the way or nothing else to see around, thus making it not so worth it.
But these places have a few if not many interesting sites which may leave you speechless or will make you wait to run back home or office to hit the net and read more about it.
I personally have a tendency to want to see these places and I have visited a few; some while I was in school, some in college and many more while I started my profession.
Keep watching my blog for the all new "More Interesting Places While in India"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing post. Travel chacha provide a best deals Places to Visit in India